Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Found one of my very first. Hmmm, I don't know what you would call it i guess maybe patchwork but maybe not? I made this table runner for Christmas one year and it is now one of those i suppose you could call a traditional family heirloom now that comes out every christmas. I got it from a Handmade magazine a few years ago, not 100% sure which one will have to look for it. Never throw away any magazines. Would be happy to try it in different Christmas colours so that when I change my colour theme for the year I still have the runner in different colours.
- Finally finished my first primitive bunny.
- I am making the carrots that go with my Prim Bunn...
- Here is a close up of the table runner.
- Found one of my very first. Hmmm, I don't know wh...
- Here is a close up of my bunny. She was stained w...
- The current project that I am working on is a Pr...
- ▼ March (7)