Thursday, March 25, 2010
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Found one of my very first. Hmmm, I don't know what you would call it i guess maybe patchwork but maybe not? I made this table runner for Christmas one year and it is now one of those i suppose you could call a traditional family heirloom now that comes out every christmas. I got it from a Handmade magazine a few years ago, not 100% sure which one will have to look for it. Never throw away any magazines. Would be happy to try it in different Christmas colours so that when I change my colour theme for the year I still have the runner in different colours.
Friday, March 19, 2010
Today I've been surfing the internet, discovering the vast range of dolls styles that are around. I found a couple of really great artists at Primitive Gathering. I would love to be able to create gorgeous dolls like they do. I have been working on ideas for dolls and experimenting; I've loaded a picture of a couple that I have made over the years. Shamus and The Little Mermaid. The Mermaid was my very first doll that I had ever made.
- Finally finished my first primitive bunny.
- I am making the carrots that go with my Prim Bunn...
- Here is a close up of the table runner.
- Found one of my very first. Hmmm, I don't know wh...
- Here is a close up of my bunny. She was stained w...
- The current project that I am working on is a Pr...
- ▼ March (7)